|Pipe sizes: 3/4″ and 1″ F/NPT|
|Flow from: 1 to 20 GPM (4 to 80 LPM)|
|Acceptable in Direct Sunlight|
- Durable, highly polished, one piece meter body.
- Annealed for added strength and chemical resistance.
- Acceptable for outdoor installations (acceptable in direct sunlight)
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- White back reflector for easy reading.
- Standard 316 stainless floats and guide rods, optional Hastelloy-C for more corrosive environments.
- High/Low Alarm models available
|Max. Working Pressure:||150 PSI (10.3 bar) @ 70˚F (21˚C)|
|Max. Fluid Temperature:||150°F (65°C) @ 0 psig (316 SS and Hastelloy-C Floats)120°F (49°C) @ 0 psig (PVC Floats)|
|Full Scale Accuracy:||+/- 5%|
|Meter Body Material:||Acrylic|
|Float Material:||316 SS or PVC (optional Hastelloy-C)|
|O-ring Seal Material:||FKM (Optional EP)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||2 lb. (.91 kg)|
- 1 – 10 GPM / 4 – 38 LPM
- 1 – 17 GPM / 4 – 64 LPM
- 2 – 20 GPM / 8 – 80 LPM
- 3/4″ female NPT
- 1″ female NPT
High / Low Alarm Model
- High surge currents may cause damage to the sensor contacts and significantly reduce its life. The following circuit is highly recommended.