|Pipe sizes: 1 1/2″ and 2″ female NPT fittings|
|Flow from: 4 to 100 GPM (15 to 375 LPM)|
|Acceptable in Direct Sunlight|
- Durable, highly polished, one piece meter body.
- Annealed for added strength and chemical resistance.
- Acceptable for outdoor installations (acceptable in direct sunlight)
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- White back reflector for easy reading.
- Standard 316 stainless floats and guide rods, optional Hastelloy-C for more corrosive environments.
- Max. Working Pressure
130 PSI (8.9 bar) @ 70°F (21°C)
- Max. Fluid Temperature
130°F (54°C) @ 0 psig
- Full scale accuracy
- O-ring seals
FKM (Optional EP)
- Float Material
316 SS (optional Hatelloy-C)
- Adapter Material Options
- Approximate shipping weight
6 lb. (2.7 kg)
- NIST certificates optional